'Twas the Night Before Season 4

on


'Twas the night before Season 4's release, when all through her home,

Maggie was stirring…through her house did she roam.

Her seasons 1 through 3 DVDs were placed by the chimney with care,

In hopes that Season 4 soon would be there.

She went upstairs to lay all snug in her bed,

While visions of the DHARMA Initiative danced through her head.

(Across town, Linus in his 'kerchief, and Charlie in his cap,

Had just settled down for a long winter's nap.)

And when morning finally came, Maggie arose with much clatter,

She sprang from the bed (not that you care, nor does it matter).

Away to Best Buy she drove like a flash,

Flung open the automatic door and ran…my, did she dash!

The GE appliances sat on the newly-mopped floor,

lined up like the survivors along the Island's shore.

When, what to Maggie's wondering eyes should appear,

The shiny Lost Season 4 display! Oh, how Maggie did cheer!

With a beautiful blue box, so vivid and fine,

She yelled out right then, "This DVD shall be mine!!!"

More rapid than Smoky, to the cash register Maggie came,

As she skipped, and shouted, and called the characters by name;

"Now, Jack! Now, Locke! Now, Kate and Benjamin!

On, Sawyer! On Desmond! On, Charlotte, Sun and Jin!

To the hatch or the beach! To the Kahana or Jack's hospital!

Now flash(back) away! Flash(forward) away! Flash away all!"



This is me, pretending like I am happy.  It was 20 degrees outside and very windy.

This is me when I found Season 4 on the shelf.

This is me and my new Season 4 Box Set.

This is me and Sarah, the Best Buy Clerk who sold me Season 4.

I couldn't wait to look inside. This is me, under my desk at work, reviewing the bonus features.

2 Snarky Comments:

Charlie said...

This is the best thing we've ever put on the blog.

D'Ann Lettieri said...

The best part is seeing Maggie's work desk.